Wednesday, January 21, 2009

just simplicity

You know, I created this blog to blog about horses, and barrel racing, and anything else I venture to do with them but really, two blogs is too much to handle. I'm thinking about retracting this one and keeping everything at Crafty Equine.

I am stressed out, and its because there is too much going on in my life and the things that once made me happy are driving me nuts!

I started reading Ride the Right Horse and so far, I find the book intriguing. I love reading about horse personalities. I'm learning some new things about my horses that I never realized.

I haven't been riding much, not much to tell there. I just need to get some motivation and really, declutter my mind, life, and house. That would be lovely. I crave simplicity more than anything right now. Just simplicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment